Baha’u’llah tells us:
It behoveth you, therefore, to attach blame to no one except to yourselves, for the things ye have committed, if ye but judge fairly. (Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 222-223)
But how do we stop blaming others and why would we want to blame ourselves instead?
If your life is plagued by fault-finding, blame and accusation, and you’re ready to consider some solid solutions based on the Bahá’í Writings, this is an important ebook for you.
Changing the Way we Look at Fault-Finding, Blame and Accusation!
Letting Go of Finding Fault, Blame and Accusation is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician, a source we can trust. In it you will . . .
- Find spiritual tools to advance your recovery
- Learn how idle fancies and vain imaginings contributes to fault-finding, blame and
- accusation and keeps you stuck
- Learn how to rise up, take back your life and claim what blaming others has
- stolen from you.
- Let go of all blame, accusation and fault-finding at the root
- Understand where you have choices and how to make them
- See how to transform attack thoughts into peaceful ones
- Challenge the habits of thought that keep you stuck in negativity and victimhood
- Learn specific prayers to use
Letting Go of Finding Fault, Blame and Accusation is packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to let go of negativity and gain control of your life. Nowhere else will you find this approach to Letting Go of Finding Fault, Blame and Accusation, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
When you learn to apply the Divine Remedy, there is hope for a complete recovery.
Just imagine: Minutes from now you will be learning everything you need to let go of criticizing and blaming!
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit. Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have .