‘Abdu’l-Bahá tells us that:
. . . if a person falls into errors for a hundred-thousand times he may yet turn his face to you, hopeful that you will forgive his sins; for he must not become hopeless, neither grieved nor despondent. This is the conduct and the manner of the people of Bahá’. (Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of Abdu’l-Bahá v2, p. 436)
But how do we forgive the unforgivable?
If you are holding on to resentments from a broken heart and want to let go, using solid solutions based on the Bahá’í Writings, this is an important ebook for you.
Changing the Way We Think About Forgiveness!
Learning How to Forgive is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician, a source we can trust. In it you will . . .
- Identify the ways you were hurt
- Understand the limiting beliefs that trapped you in the prison of self
- Learn how idle fancies and vain imaginings cause anxiety and keep you stuck
- Find spiritual tools to forgive yourself, God and others
- Learn how to take back your life
- Understand where you have choices and how to make them
- See how to transform negative thoughts into loving ones
- Challenge the habits of thought that keep you holding on to the past
- Learn specific prayers to use to forgive yourself, God and others
Learning How to Forgive is packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to forgive yourself, others and God, in order to find happiness and peace again. Nowhere else will you find this approach to forgiveness, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
When you learn to apply the Divine Remedy, there is hope for a complete recovery.
Just imagine: Minutes from now you will be learningeverything you need to forgive God, yourself and others!
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit. Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have .