A Bahá’í Perspective
by Susan Gammage
Has your life been nearly ruined by physical, sexual, emotional, spiritual or ritual abuse?
Have you suffered from neglect and abandonment?
Have you endured living in a war-torn country or felt powerless by all of the violence in the world ?
Have you yearned for a spiritually-based way to heal, consistent with your faith as a Bahá’í? ?
The Bahá’í Faith teaches that:
The inestimable cost of lost productivity by damaged individuals unable to function fully, if at all, of lost psychic identities, and even loss of lives must also be considered. Think of the millions of women who live with violence and the fear of violence. They lose their sense of identity which has been eroded to the point where they accept the contaminated version of reality dictated by their abusers.
(Bahá’í International Community, 1994 May 26, Creating Violence-Free Families)
Is there a solution and if so, what would it look like?
If you are looking for spiritual solutions to overcoming abuse and violence, based in the Bahá’í Writings, then this is an important ebook for you.
This book can help!
Changing the Way we Heal from Violence and Abuse!
Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician, a source we can trust. In it you will discover . . .
- 64 causes of abuse; how they relate to the purpose of life and the spiritual dimension of our struggles, including the spiritual significance of the suffering of children
- 36 of the most common effects of abuse and how to overcome them
- 34 approaches to therapy and how to implement them in your daily life; 36 different virtues to apply to the recovery process and an additional 10 tools
- specific to Bahá’ís
- the actions which contribute to abuse and violence, and 57 ways to break the cycle
- guidelines for reporting suspected instances of child abuse
- the role of Individuals, families and institutions, including clear direction to parents and Bahá’í institutions for the protection of children
- the meaning of justice and consequences for the oppressor; and compensation for the victim
Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies is packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your worries and gain control of your life. Nowhere else will you find this approach to healing anxiety, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
When you learn to apply the Divine Remedy, there is hope for a complete recovery.
YES, I want my copy of Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit. Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have .
Copyright © 2013