When hurtful things happen to those we love or to ourselves, we find ourselves asking these important questions:
- Why did this happen to me/them?
- How can I recover from such pain?
- Is it possible to look at this in a positive way?The solution to turning pain and uncertainty into hope and gratitude is in this book!
Quotes to Move the Heart, Mind and Soul Towards Recovery!
Compiled by Susan Gammage, whose own life is an example of the transformative power of these quotes, this book provides 859 quotes in 225 pages on topics that move the heart, mind and soul towards healing and recovery.
A Unique Approach to Healing “Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” offers a unique approach to mental, emotional, physical and spiritual healing. These divinely inspired words of Baha’u’llah, Abdu’l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi uplift and transform the heart of any reader.
In addition, this book contains unique, never before published letters from the Universal House of Justice to individual believers.
Facts You Can Count On.
In this book you will find quotes that address:
- The Nature of the Problem
- The Purpose of Life
- Role of Tests and Difficulties
- The Effects of Abuse on the Survivor
- Consequences for the Abuser for their Actions
- The Remedies
- Breaking the Cycle of Violence and Abuse
- Living a Baha’i Life
- The Role of Individuals, Families, and Institutions
100% Guaranteed by God
“Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” is a perfect and inspirational compilation for those who have suffered abuse, for those who are friends or family of survivors who would like to offer support, and for community members or Local Spiritual Assemblies. It is well-organized, easy-to-read, and offers specific guidance for individuals, family members and Institutions.As of today, you can begin putting the painful events of the past behind you and embracing the JOYFUL and FULFILLING life that you deserve!