Baha’u’llah tells us that:
Anger doth burn the liver: avoid [it] as you would a lion. (Baha’u’llah, The Compilation of Compilations vol. I, p. 460)
But how can we do this?
If you are holding on to anger and bitterness towards others in your life, and want some solid relief based on the Bahá’í Writings, this is an important ebook for you.
Changing the Way We Let Go of Anger!
Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician, a source we can trust. In it you will . . .
- Find spiritual tools to advance your recovery
- Learn how idle fancies and vain imaginings cause anxiety and keep you stuck
- Learn how to rise up, take back your life and claim what fear has stolen from you.
- Let go of anger and bitterness at the root instead of just treating symptoms
- Discover why we aren’t getting better using conventional methods
- Understand where you have choices and how to make them
- See how to transform negative thoughts into peaceful ones
- Challenge the habits of thought that keep you on the hamster wheel of resentment
- Learn specific prayers to use .
Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness is packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your anger and gain control of your life. Nowhere else will you find this approach to Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
When you learn to apply the Divine Remedy, there is hope for a complete recovery.
Just imagine: Minutes from now you will be learning everything you need to let go of anger and bitterness!
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit. Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have .