Suppose You Could Find Someone to Show You How to Apply the Divine Remedy to Your Life . . .
For more than 20 years, I’ve been helping people like you solve problems using the Baha’i Writings. I’ve helped hundreds of people overcome problems, including:
- Distance from God
- Abuse Recovery
- Self-Image + Self-Worth
- Vision Statements
- Goal Setting
- & Many More
And I can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Hear the Deepest Longing of Your Soul
Just the fact you’re reading this website tells me you want to experience some dramatic change in your life. So congratulations for taking this inspired action!
I’m living proof that you can use the Baha’i Writings to deal with every single problem life throws at you. I became a Baha’i in 1982 and had my first nervous breakdown 2 years later, when my son was born and I became flooded with memories of what happened to me as a child. My marriage ended, my family disowned me, I got involved in a couple of relationships outside of marriage, lost my investments, went on long-term disability and faced bankruptcy 3 times.
It was all good, though, because I had nowhere else to turn but to the Baha’i Writings. Although I’d never truly known love and believed I was unlovable, I learned to trust God’s love, day by day, crisis by crisis, Writing by Writing.
I became a Baha’i because I believed that God had a blueprint to get humanity out of the mess it was in, and I totally trusted that this included a blueprint for me. All I had to do was follow the instructions!
Follow the Instructions!
Today I’m free from a life of anxiety, depression and PTSD, living the life in one of the most beautiful parts of the world doing work that fully engages and delights me and am totally debt free.
In my darkest days I longed to know there was a light at the end of the tunnel, because I sure couldn’t see it! I desperately wanted to talk to someone who’d made it through to the other side, and I made a promise that if I ever did, I’d share what I’d learned with others. Now I have a chance to do just that.
100% Guaranteed by God!
You’ll be amazed at just what YOU can accomplish when you understand which Writing to apply and take that first step forward — just like I did.
Let me explain…
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes in order to move forward in life, you need someone who can challenge you, hold you accountable, help you to focus, provide inspiration, support and direction, act as a sounding board or simply provide validation, ideas and strategies. A Life Coach can do all of these, in order to turn your dreams into goals and your goals into reality.
Life Coaching is a rapidly growing profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in your personal life, relationships or profession by looking at what’s going on right now, discovering your obstacles or challenges, and choosing a course of action to make your life whatever you want it to be.
A Life Coach can help you
- figure out what to do next
- motivate you to make a plan, stick to it, and get results.
Having the assistance of a professional life coach can help get you moving forward, past whatever has got you stuck, and coach you to greater success in almost any area – your spiritual life, relationships, career, physical fitness, and life in general.
Coaching derives itself from a number of disciplines like sociology, psychology, career counselling and numerous other types of counselling. But where it differs from these is the quest for results. To put it simply, coaching involves focusing on action.
Coaching has its goals set in the future rather than the past. It’s about “what you want” and not “why you are like this”.
Susan Gammage does not provide medical advice and her coaching is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment or therapy.
Talking with a friend may be helpful, but coaching offers undistracted listening that is non-judgmental, trusting, honest, and exceptionally objective. The questions We pose challenges your spoken words and delves into the real meaning of what is being heard. We are a resource with a large tool kit to assist you in developing and pursuing your vision so that you achieve positive, permanent results.
A 1993 study done at Brigham Young University found that:
- Those who make the statement “That’s a good idea.” only had a 10% chance of making a change
- Those who committed and said, “I’ll do it.” only had a 25% chance of making a change
- Those who said when they would do it, only had a 40% chance of making a change
- Those who had a specific plan of how to do it, only had a 50% chance of making a change
- Those who committed to someone else that they would do it, had only a 60% chance of making a change
- Those who set a specific time to share progress with someone else, had a 95% chance of change
I’ll guide you through the process. You just have to show up!
We don’t think twice about taking care of our bodies. We are willing to go to the gym, get a personal trainer, and exercise in all kinds of weather at all hours of the day. We go to great lengths to look good, smell good and dress well. Yet, we sometimes balk at doing the same with our minds. After all, a healthy body includes a healthy mind.
An easy, gentle, non-threatening, effective way to take care of our minds is somewhat similar to sports coaching – it supports, guides, questions, motivates, aligns, sets goals, and leads you to feel good about yourself. The main difference is that it does all those things for the mind. It allows you to figure out which direction and what actions are appropriate so that you will get exactly what you want. It has been likened to having a Personal Trainer for the mind.
Through coaching, goals are set, experiences are actualized, motivation is examined, and important questions are raised which lead to taking steps (action) towards reaching your desired goal. It is a way for you to discover what needs must be met and what is necessary for you to fulfill those needs.
How often have you said
- I’ll get to that
- I should get out of this job
- I should tell my boss how I really feel
- I should be able to find someone for a relationship.
When we use the word “should”, the motivation comes from the outside (what you believe others think is correct or right for you—not necessarily what will actually work for you). Through Bahá’í-inspired Life Coaching, you can explore ideas, try new ways of doing things, and express yourself in a supportive and guiding environment.
Coaching is about helping you get what you want!
It provides tools to help you discover new opportunities; it gives you solutions while creating “shifts.” (Shifts are new viewpoints with the same circumstances.) By shifting your perspective, you discover new opportunities and solutions which, in turn, create instant change. The one-on-one relationship with a Coach is about personal excellence.
Usually, there are more solutions to a problem than we believe. We tend to think it’s either “A” or “B” because we’re stuck with an idea about the solution. Fortunately, a Coach can introduce an alternate option “C”, intended to open up new ways to view the same situation that could include combining “A” and “B”, since it doesn’t have to be an “either / or” choice.
Usually, however, it takes someone “on the outside” to introduce another possibility.
Most of us have (or will) find ourselves stuck at some point in our lives—stuck in a career, relationship, or negative cycle or pattern of behavior that keeps us from achieving, growing, and going after what really makes us happy! Unfortunately, it is often difficult to have a clear and accurate perspective with which to make decisions.
If you’re pretty well together, but have some hurdles you’d like to get over-then you may be a good candidate for coaching. Coaching works best with high-achievers who want to be higher achievers. Coaching is great for people like you, who are successful in most aspect of life and still have one or two areas you just can’t get a handle on.
For coaching to be successful, you need to want to change and be willing to look at yourself in ways you may not have done previously.
If you’re not sure if it would work for you, give us a call and discuss your personal situation.
We expect you to:
- rid yourself of all acquired knowledge and look at ways to incorporate the Bahá’í writings into your decision-making and goal-setting
- apply self-discipline in the setting, working towards and reporting on weekly teaching, service and virtues goals
- focus on the positive and maintain an attitude of gratitude.
All sessions are paid in advance, at least 24 hours before any scheduled session.
Goals will be set prior to each session with follow up by email during the week.
Once we agree on a time, you will call within 10 minutes of our appointed time or the class is forfeited and you will be charged. If I am more than 10 minutes late, your next class is free.
An effective coach for one person may not be a good match for another. Personal chemistry is important. To find a good match, it’s best to speak directly with me and make sure your questions are answered and that you feel comfortable enough to develop the deep trust necessary for breakthrough coaching.
We are always willing to answer your questions and address your concerns. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you and finding out what your vision is, and how we can work together to make your vision a reality!
As you make change, you may experience some of the fear or self-doubt that is often accompanied by it. Loved ones may question your decision. They may attempt to make you feel selfish, guilty, or neglectful. They may not understand why you’ve made the decision that you have. You may need some help in expressing your needs, your fears, and asking for help as they make the changes along with you.
It’s not uncommon for difficult emotions to surface or for you to find quotes and suggestions difficult to accept and follow. Many people give up here without understanding that these are normal parts of the healing process. It’s important to let your coach know when this is happening, so she can help you through it.
I have to say that I must have missed some fine print in your Life Coaching Agreement where it states “Warning” Sessions have been proved to be very effective at touching on buried emotions and bringing them to the surface in waves of happy and/or sad tears! Don’t forget your kleenex!” LOLOLOL!!! NO, I’m just kidding Susan. I’m here at the tears because I’m just ready to let them out…and I’m so grateful for the process. I had such a release of negative emotion during our conversation that I felt so light and energetic afterwards. I walked around the block a few times and don’t you know that the tears just poured for my broken heart and accepted the grief I felt around that loss. And then, Susan, the most amazing feeling came over me. I felt truly more at peace with myself than I ever remembering feeling. I felt like I was okay just the way I was. That I was enough — Instead of feeling like I don’t work hard enough, give enough, try enough….I felt like I was enough! It was a feeling that I just drank in and embraced and treasured. Your session with me brought me to that place and I want to thank you for that. (Rachel Perry, Canada)
Step Outside Your Comfort Zone With Guidance and Support
Founded 170 years ago, the Bahá’í Faith is among the fastest-growing of the world’s religions. With more than five million followers, living in virtually every nation on earth, it is the second-most widespread faith, surpassing every religion but Christianity in its geographic reach. Bahá’ís reside in more than 100,000 localities around the world, an expansion that reflects their dedication to the ideal of world citizenship.
For more information, please visit this site.
We work with everyone, regardless of your religious background!
Religious and spiritual beliefs are very personal. It would be unethical for a Bahá’í coach to preach to or try to convert you to specific religious or spiritual beliefs. Instead, we work with your own beliefs, encouraging you to expand your understanding and apply those teachings as guidelines for your own decision-making and actions.
Bahá’í-inspired life coaching starts every session with prayer, puts God first and uses the teachings of the Bahá’í Faith as the foundation of all it’s services. It’s learning how to apply the divine remedy to your life situation.
Having A Bahá’í-Inspired Life Coach Will Help You . . .
- Hear the Deepest Longing of Your Soul
- Strengthen Your Relationship with God, Self and Others
- Know Yourself and What Leads to Loftiness or Abasement
- Change Habits of Thought and Habits of Speech
- Reclaim Your Nobility
- Achieve Your Life’s Purpose
- Become a Better Spouse and Parent
- Put Prayer and Meditation Back into Your Life
- Discover Prayer as a Tool for Solving Problems
- Apply the Virtues You Need To Solve Your Problems
- Understand the Spiritual Principles That Will Help Move You Forward
- Become More Truthful with God, Yourself and Others
- Strengthen your personal foundation
- Raise your standards and set boundaries
- Eliminate tolerations
- Identify and Overcome Codependence
- Transform Anger into Forgiveness
- Find Ideas You Never Thought Of
- Create new solutions to old problems
- Regain Control
- Improve your Quality of Life
- Replace Anxiety and Depression with Trust and Love
- Become a Happy and Joyful Being
- Make Important Life Decisions
- Reassess Life Goals and Develop Action Plans
- Explore And Evaluate All Possible Options.
- Overcome Obstacles
- Eliminate False Dichotomies between Work, Play and Service
- Move from Doing to Being and Live Life in the Flow
- Find Things to be Grateful For
- Stretch and Grow in New and Exciting Ways
- Step Outside Your Comfort Zone With Guidance and Support
- Have Motivation, Accountability, Commitment and Results
- Reconnect with the Bahá’í Community
It will be based on:
- focusing the mirror of your heart on God, through changing your thought processes.
- applying specific Writings to your situation
- acquiring virtues for the development of the soul
- identifying teaching and service-oriented activities in your community, with a focus on participating in the goals of each plan (study circles, devotional gatherings, pre-youth programs and children’s classes)
Susan has a Master’s Degree (Human Service Planning and Delivery) and is a Certified Professional Coach with over 30 years in the field of adult education. Since 1996, she has assisted people just like you, to look inside to find solutions to your problems, using a combination of prayer and consultation. Building rapport and developing a meaningful connection with people comes easily and quickly for her, and many friends refer to her as “Susan Arrow” for her ability to quickly zoom in on what needs to be heard.
- She is able to temporarily set aside her needs and goals in the interest of helping you meet yours.
- She appreciates how everyone is different and enjoys helping you find your own unique solutions.
- She is a good listener and strives to be non-judgmental and non-critical.
- She has a strong sense of values and strives to act with integrity in both her personal and business life.
- She has good instincts and intuition.
- She is relatively balanced and consistently works on her own personal growth.
You’ll want to share your dreams and challenges with her, and look to her for support and wisdom.
- Bahá’u’lláh’s teachings are the backbone of everything we do. We will never compromise or water down Bahá’u’lláh’s remedy to make it more palatable.
- the quotes themselves provide you with concrete “attitude adjustments” or new ways of seeing your issues. This results in changes in behaviour.
- we consciously adhere to human virtues in everything we do
- we recognize that different people, in different communities and countries will need different approaches and different solutions to similar needs. You will be consulted with, respected and listened to, and service will be enhanced based on your feedback.
- you are seen as a “mine rich in gems of inestimable value” and we work together to uncover your gems
- your focus is on the present and future.
- your progress in all of your goals, including the areas of virtues development, teaching and service is monitored and acknowledged regularly.
Our primary goal is always to be of service in ways that are respectful and make sense to you.
We believe that:
- you are the only one in your life who truly knows who you are and what you need.
- you already know the answers to your problems even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside. We help you bring them to the surface and have them acknowledged.
- you have an inner guidance system that knows what’s best for you and can support you to be on purpose in your life. We help you listen for that voice and know how to act on its wisdom.
We know the questions to ask and have the tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
How it Works
While our head office is located in Muskoka, ON, Canada, our services fit easily into your life with a minimum of disruption, since Bahá’í-inspired life coaching is conducted primarily by telephone or Skype. You can have your session from anywhere in the world!
Individualized sessions will be delivered via telephone, Skype or e-mail. You can download and use Skype for free. All you need is a microphone.
If you live outside Canada or the USA and would rather have your sessions by phone, you will incur the long distance charges.
Our goal is to:
- provide a confidential, safe place to speak your truth, without judgment or attachment to outcomes
- ask you some tough questions
- provide a guiding light for you to discover your very own insight
- help you discover what it is that you really want and feel confident enough to go after it
- help you become aware of the negative patterns of behavior which hold you back
- help re-frame your thoughts
- call your attention to the messages you send yourself about yourself and / or about others
- give you a fresh perspective from an objective point of view
- identify the endless possibilities that are available all around you
- get you past what has you stuck
- remove inner blocks so you can attain your goals
- help you find the courage to release resistance and remain focused on what you want
- provide individualized sessions which can be customized to your needs
- give you the boost you need to get moving
- help you see progress in the shortest possible time
- give your life direction, momentum, energy, and purpose
For a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and how it is implemented, read this.
Fees and Payment
$100 for a single session
$150 for a last minute session (less than 48 hours notice)
$500 for 6 sessions (You’ll pay for 5 sessions and I’ll give you one free)
$1000 for 12 sessions (You’ll pay for 10 sessions and I’ll give you 2 free AND you can choose a free e-book of your choice!)
$197 for up to 10 emails
Earn one session free for referring a friend who signs up for 12 sessions or more!
“It was like having a life-line through some of the most difficult days of my life”
I just want to thank you for all the support you have offered me with your email coaching over the years. This was a new process for me and at first I wondered if it would be worth it but I was curious and thought I would give it a try. Sincerely, I am so glad that I did. First of all I loved having the chance to write to someone who I knew would be receiving my email and who would genuinely care about the challenges I was encountering. It was like having a life-line through some of the most difficult days of my adult life. But more importantly, I cannot thank you enough for your loving and kind words that spoke right to my soul. I love how you would combine your own supportive encouragement alongside the Writings of the Baha’i Faith that would offer guidance and support. With your email coaching I came to realize that there is indeed a solution to every challenge, there is a Baha’i Writing or principal for every situation and there is always someone who cares – and it is you! – (Rachel Perry, Canada)
- 60 minute sessions
- unlimited email support
Yes it sometimes happens that people are dealing with matters that need urgent attention and we are happy to accommodate you. The fees will be slightly higher to allow your coach to change plans at the last minute.
Yes, the first 30 minutes is always free, so you can discuss your needs. After that, you will pre-pay for all sessions. Like everyone else, I have bills to pay and am confident that after just one session, you’ll be pleased with the results and want to continue.
Having said that, I never turn away those who can’t afford my fees. Please discuss your situation with me.
Please schedule a free half-hour consultation with me to answer your questions and determine what type of program would be best for you.
What a wonderful idea! I admire your generosity! Of course you can.
Pay for the number of sessions you’d like, then send me an email at: email@example.com to let me know the name and contact information for the recipient, and I’ll take it from there.
We are so confident that you will find value in our coaching that we offer a money-back guarantee.
If for any reason our coaching relationship isn’t effective, our styles don’t match or we don’t deliver what was promised and if you can demonstrate that you have completed all assignments (written and otherwise), attended all scheduled coaching sessions, and have sent us an email outlining one thing we could have/should have done better to keep you as a client, Susan Gammage Coaching and Education Services will reimburse 110% of your coaching fees.
Yes, if you refer someone who signs up for 12 sessions or more, you will get one session free.
If you are ready, willing, and able to put your life into fast forward, send me an email at susan @susangammage.com , and tell me what the issues are and what you hope to get out of a session with me.
Schedule a 30 minute “meet and greet” session to determine whether Bahá’í-inspired life coaching is something that could give you the push you need to reach your goals and lead a happier, easier, more joy-filled life.
During your first session we will discuss your goals and your current situation, and you will get an opportunity to know me a little better.
We’ll explore your satisfaction with your life, and its different domains, and talk about where you’d like to start focusing your energy. We’ll prioritize tasks, and then we’ll come up with an action plan to get you started so you can start getting results right away!
After your first appointment, you can expect to have a greater sense of clarity, a vision of what you’d like to change, and a useful plan to help you start getting what you want.
We want you to be encouraged, excited, and motivated about the process, your plan, and your results.
Great! If you’re happy with your first session, and you think that what we have to offer is valuable and effective, you will determine what kind of coaching package is best for you, depending on your goals, needs, and how quickly you want to see the results of the changes you desire.
No problem. Life Coaching isn’t for everyone. If after meeting me, you decide you don’t want to continue, you’re under no obligation to continue.
You’ll still have a better vision, a better articulated goal, and some ideas of what you can do to get moving. And we hope that when you ARE ready, and the next time you consider coaching, you’ll come back and let us help you get started on living a life that is fulfilling, satisfying, and above all, moving in a positive direction.
Through coaching, you can achieve your goals and dreams by breaking them down into smaller more manageable pieces. Each week, you move closer to what you really want
Some people are done in 3 months, and others are looking for 1-2 year partnerships. We’ll normally start with a 3-6 month time frame. We suggest that you stay with us as long as you love the coaching, and the results!
- Send me an email at susan @ susangammage.com outlining your concerns and what you hope to accomplish.
- Go to this website and plug in “Toronto” as our location. Send some suggested times that will be compatible so that we can schedule our first session.